Friday, October 29, 2010

Lace, Lace, Lace Everywhere!

As you all have probably noticed by now, lace is a big trend this fall.  So far, I've seen lace skirts, cardigans, tops, leggings, gloves and even lace booties!!!
I looooove this style by Christian Louboutin.
I brought in 2010 wearing a lace tank. [Yep, Yep..iWas ahead of the trend. *flips hair* LOL]. There are soooo many more options to choose from this year that no matter your style, there's something lace Im sure you'd love. Just remember: it's lace so have fun. No need to try hard to make it sexy. It already is! I'm definitley adding more to my wardrobe! Next up: a lace dress. :-P

NYE 2009
Love this edgy look w/ Alexander McQueen Celtic lace leggings. They're $210 so if this price isnt bad to ya, go for it! If not, Target has a nice pair as well for $12.99! Huge savings for a look that can be just as edgy.
Me and my bestie Wendy headed out for the nite!
Kayla, Me n Wendy back in December '09

No comments:

Post a Comment