Friday, February 4, 2011

ADMIRATION :)

borrowed this from Necole Bitchie's tumblr (thisisNecole.com)  ...very inspiring words...


I wanted to use my gift, to not only make us laugh but to make us think. I wanted to use film to not only entertain but to let us know that we don’t have to wait for somebody to green light our projects, we can create our own interceptions. I wanted to use my television show to not only make us laugh but to show us we don’t just have to act in the sitcom, we can own the show and the network. I wanted to use giving and philanthropy to show us that we don’t have to be at the end of the line waiting for a hand out, we can be at the front giving the hand up. And I wanted to own a studio to show us, we don’t have to wait for somebody to give us 40 acres and a mule, we can buy our own.
So I am grateful and I wanted to use my childhood to let everybody know that you can be born into a nightmare but God can usher you into a dream. - Tyler Perry 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment